Is this Merlin project related to the one posted to GotDotNet in 2004?

Jan 17, 2009 at 6:59 PM
Just wondering if this project is related to the one originally posted to GotDotNet in 2004 called "Merlin - The Wizard Generator"? (Which I sort of captured in a blog post in May 2004)

No biggie, was just curious... :)

Thanks,
Greg
Coordinator
Jan 17, 2009 at 7:07 PM
Haha - I guess since gotdotnet is now defunct and no "Merlin" project appears in the code gallery, we didn't know the name had been used before. In any case, there's no relation at all. In fact, Merlin (our Merlin) doesn't doesn't even support the pre-2.0 versions of .NET.

On Sat, Jan 17, 2009 at 3:00 PM, gduncan411 <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Just wondering if this project is related to the one originally posted to GotDotNet in 2004 called "Merlin - The Wizard Generator"? (Which I sort of captured in a blog post in May 2004)

No biggie, was just curious... :)

Thanks,
Greg

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (merlin@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email merlin@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Jan 17, 2009 at 7:45 PM
lol... how funny. Talk about serendipity...

Thanks for the quick response and good luck on the project.